According to section 8-115 of the charter, Athens-Clarke County government strives to:
1. Efficiently allocate resources to increase the quality of life for all citizens
2. Provide the highest quality services to all citizens
3. Ensure efficient utilization of community resources
4. Promote equity for all citizens in the delivery of governmental services throughout Athens-Clarke County
5. Recognize and consider the advantages of the provision of services through contractual arrangements with other governments and private enterprises.
Please plan to attend one of our public input sessions (calendar at right) to share your feedback. You can also contact the overview commission by posting a comment (your comments will not be published on this Web site), by emailing the Overview Commission using the link below, or by leaving a message at (706) 613-3789. We hope to hear from you soon.
Leave a comment
Send us an email .